Every Tuesday and Thursday in January at Arlington Mill: Check Out from a Selection of Books and DVDs, Get a Library Card and Receive One-on-One Tech Help
On Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
On Thursdays: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sign up for Arlington Public Library assistance with:
- Basic Computer Tasks
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Creating Email Accounts
- Troubleshooting Your Personal Device
- Downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Getting Started with Social Media
- Completing Online Forms and Applications
Register online. Walk-ins are welcome.