COLUMBIA HILLS PROJECT 6 WEEK LOOK AHEAD SCHEDULE
Below is a summary of activities occurring within the next six (6) weeks
Week of August 15:
- Fence in Phase 2 building construction area.
- Demo existing lot and remove spoils.
- Form and pour 1st lift to pile wall A
- Complete Segmental Retaining wall G
- Start playground retaining walls
- Install BMP at SE lot.
- Install SWM at SW lot Pending water line relocation
Week of August 22:
- Continue with site piles
- Continue with pile wall
- Continue site demo and spoil removal
- Start North retaining Wall F piles
- Start Storm sewer relocation.
- Install Mini piles at unit 1012
Week of August 29:
- Continue with site retaining walls
- Continue with piles along north retaining wall
- Complete Storm sewer relocation
- Install BMP at west lot
- Install curb and gutters at west and SE lots.
Week of Sept. 5:
- Continue grading for Phase 2 piles
- Start building piles
- Start retaining wall F footings
Week of Sept. 12:
- Continue grading for building piles
- Continue building piles
- Continue with Wall F
Week of Sept 19:
- Continue with building piles and grading
- Start Sanitary sewer on Frederick Street
- Excavate and start tie backs
For further information, please contact Bozzuto Construction (BCC) Superintendent.
BCC Superintendent Contact Information: Colin Courtillet Mobile: 202-437-0322